Below you can read about all the different adult education courses that are currently running.
Tuesday, 10am - 12pm
We meet every week in the community room to help with women's wellbeing. If you'd like more information, contact our Parent Support Advisor - Mrs Rashid (303530).
Parent and Toddler
Wednesday, 12pm - 3pm
Come and join us for fun and games every Wednesday afternoon!
Come and enrol on our course to learn English
Believe and Achieve
Thursday, 1pm - 3pm
Children and parents come and do activities together, meanwhile rasing aspirations for the future.
Other Courses We Offer
For more information on any of the current courses or when others are to restart please contact Mrs Rashid (Parent Support Advisor)
- Family Learning - Helping your child with their homework
- Active Families - parents and children keeping fit
- Phonics with Parents – helping parents understand how children read using the systems adopted in school.
- Chand Raat – pampering session of beauty treatments for ladies the night before Eid.
- Asian food cooking classes – parents come and share ideas and recipes whilst also enjoying some delicious homemade food.